A musician since 1991 and professional since 1999. Always in love with music, I started to work with recording stuff in 2009. Lots of experience with digital recordings and its entire process. From setting microphones to creating sessions in Pro Tools, recording, editing, mixing and mastering. Most of the time working with Pro Tools. Also very proficient in Reaper.
You can confidently place me in the studio and leave me to complete whatever is required without worries!
Producing and editing video, I have been developing content since 2013 to my Youtube channel.
With that experience, I've acquired a lot of knowledge with Adobe Premiere, Lightroom, Photoshop and Final Cut X.
• Excellent microphone technique.
• Proficient in digital technology, including Pro Tools, Reaper, Plugins (EQ, Compressors, etc), Virtual Instruments.
• Proficient in videos such as light, cameras, lenses and video editing (Premiere and Final Cut)
• Proficient in photography such as cameras, lights, digital retouching and finalizing (Lightroom and Photoshop)
• Instrument and voice recording (digital or analogic).
• Sound reinforcement, effects, mixing.
• Digital sound editing (Pro Tools and Reaper).
• Highly personable.
• I can work equally well with Mac OS or Windows and I can solve 90% of glitches and issues that may occur in either system.
• I supposed I can honestly be called a computer nerd!
Classic Guitar (2001)
Dramatic and Musical Conservatory of Tatuí
Tatuí / São Paulo / Brazil
Music Production (2010 - 2011)
São Paulo / Brazil
(2010 until now)
Several recording and mixing workshops with Brazilian producers, including Paulo Anhaia, four times Latin America Grammy-awarded producer from Brazil - Where I also worked as a guitar player in two of his workshops.